Saturday, September 8, 2012

3 Looks ONE Lipstick

As the proud owner of over 30 lipsticks, it's no secret I have a slight obsession. Some lipsticks do not get enough kudos and MAC Cosmetics's Up The Amp is heaven in a tube. This product comes from their Amplified Creme line which is a moisturizing formula with excellent pigmentation. Up The Amp is a gorgeous lilac lipstick with a blue undertone. I asked a MAC makeup artist: what's the one lipstick women of color shy away from that you feel is perfect for our skin-tone? She selected this color. I've been in love every since.


To showcase the versatility of this product, I created 3 different looks with the same lipstick. 




Swatches (from top to bottom)


MAC- Up The Amp ($14.50)




What's your favorite versatile lipstick? I'm always on the look out for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment