Monday, September 24, 2012

Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick Review and Swatches

I'm not the biggest Nicki Minaj fan, however, the makeup artistry she represents is fabulous. Pink is the most versatile lip color and looks good on all skin tones. I never thought to purchase Viva Glam Nicki because I thought it was a powder pink color, similar to  MAC's St. Germaine. Well, that was an inaccurate assumption!

Viva Glam Nicki is a barbelicous pink color with a Satin finish. MAC's Satin finish lipsticks are a mix of their amplified creme and matte formulas. In other words...the lipstick is semi-creamy with a beautiful matte finish. If you prefer lipsticks with a high level of pigmentation, definitely look into MAC's Satin finishes.

All sales of this lipstick is donated toward people suffering from H.I.V/A.I.D.S .


No comments:

Post a Comment