Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wet 'n' Wild's Mega Last Lipstick Review

I'm in love with Wet 'n' Wild's new Matte lipstick line. When I was in high school this brand made chalky eye shadow and greasy lipstick. Let's fast forward to 2012 and WOW major upgrade! There are 3 major reasons why I love this line:




1.) Color Pay Off

These lipsticks are very pigmented. You know the usual routine ladies;we apply our lip products after every meal or throughout the day as it wears off, not with this line. The color stayed on my lips without fading for up to 5 hours.

2.) Color Selection

This line has over 25 different shades from nude to deep shades of plum. Below are swatches of my favorite shades from the line.




3.) Price/ Accessibility

Wet 'n' Wild's Mega Last lipsticks are only $1.99 at your local drugstore! Since I'm a frugalista, that's the best part for me. I have no qualms with investing in a quality product but I'm uber happy when I find a quality product with an inexpensive price tag.



No comments:

Post a Comment